If a defendant fails to comply with a Judge’s order, a warrant will be issued for their arrest in most cases. Individuals with warrants should come to the Court immediately to appear before a Judge to discuss their case and enable the warrant to be cancelled.

You can walk in any time, however, 9:00 a.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday is the optimum time to discuss your case with a Judge.

To find out if you have a warrant for your arrest issued by this Court, you can view the public record of your case(s) or contact the Clerk’s Office at 937-296-2461.